Slovenian bloggers: 7. - 13. 7. 2014

sobota, julij 19, 2014

Want to know what Slovenian Bloggers were up to?

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Failed beautification - My go to breakfast.

Katja Perko - Day for nature.

My body, my temple - Review Soraya peeling.

Invisibly Perfect - Blogs I like (Slovenian)

Makeup my day - Review Essence Road trip.

Barbara's life - New favourite nail polish.

Anja's beauty world - Review of Bourjois Rouge edition Velvet lipstick.

Jessie Fairytale - EOS lip balm review.

Keep calm and wear lipstick - Review: Green Line Micellar Cleansing Water.

Unlimited life plan - When someone offers you a chance, don't think too much, grab it!

Ajda Tjaša - This or that tag.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

HVALA za vse vaše komentarje - predloge, želje, pohvale in kritike! <3